Panperfocaccia.es uses its own and third party cookies.
What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text containing information that is stored in your browser (such as Google’s Chrome or Apple’s Safari) when you browse most websites.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you. The data stored are technical, statistical, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser (it is therefore an anonymous association).
What types of cookies exist?
- Technical cookies: They are the most elementary and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and a registered user is browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Customization Cookies: They allow the user to access a service with some general characteristics predefined according to criteria specific to the terminal used (language, browser type, regional configuration, etc.).
- Analysis Cookies: They collect anonymous information about the behavior of users on websites in order to measure and analyze the activity of the website in question in order to make improvements based on usage data.
- Advertising Cookies: They allow to manage the advertising spaces of a website more efficiently, in relation to the edited content or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They allow to continuously observe the browsing habits of users of a website in order to develop specific profiles and display advertising based on them.
What are first-party and third-party cookies?
The own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and third party cookies are those generated by external services or providers to that page, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Adsense, etc..
What cookies will our website install in your browser?
This website uses its own and third party cookies. Specifically, the following cookies are used:
First party cookies
- Customization: Cookies help us remember which people or websites you have interacted with, so we can show you related content.
- Preferences: Cookies allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as your preferred language and privacy settings.
Third party cookies
On the other hand, everything related to the number of visits and page views, time spent on the page and other points of what we call “web analytics” with Google Analytics, from the company Google, which will also install certain cookies on your computer.
- Google Analytics: to analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability. But in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. If you wish, you can consult the type of cookies used by Google.
- Social networks cookies: may be stored in your browser while browsing when you use the share button on a social network.
Below you have information about the cookies of the social networks used by this website in their own cookie policies:
Facebook Cookies: see more information in their cookies policy.
Twitter Cookies: see more information in their cookies policy.
Linkedin Cookies: see more information in their cookies policy.
YouTube Cookiese: see more information in their cookies policy.
The privacy implications will depend on each social network and the privacy settings you have chosen on it.
Manage cookies in different browsers
- How to delete, enable, and manage cookies in Google Chrome.
- Enable and disable cookies that websites use to track your preferences Mozilla Firefox
- Block or allow cookies on Internet Explorer
- Manage cookies and web site data in Safari (Apple)
You can also use extensions or add-ons to your browser that allow you to choose which cookies to allow and which to reject, and, in general, you can use any other technologies known as DNT (Do not track).